Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heaven forbid I post something related...

Hey reader,

Just updating now because of "complications". I've basically come to a stand still on the web page development, mostly because I have no idea what I'm doing. But that's ok! Tomorrow I'll sneak into the ComSci department and bat my eyelashes and hopefully the promise of baked goods will persuade someone to help me out.

On a completely unrelated note, today was hilarious. Upon deciding what to do as a makeup design, I relied on fate. My little sister had sent me a link earlier of the most adorable thing ever. It was so adorable, it made me squeal in girlish delight. As you may know, reader, I am not exactly the sort to behave in such an unprofessional manner in the middle of the supermarket surrounded by strangers. Anyway.




Once in a great while I get an awesome idea... like this one.






And then I got a little too crazy...




Yeah... My brain hurts too.

Sorry, love, and lots of hugs.
The hidden one, Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is why I love you..hehe